"For I know the plans I have for you," says the Lord. "Plans for good and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope."
Jeremiah 29:11
Tuesday, April 13, 2010
Lack of Time
It's funny how you imagine yourself being able to get everything done on your list and check it off. But as you dig into your list, time seems to double and before you know it you are all out of time and you have relaxed on other areas. Our blog, has been one of those things. lol. I find myself having a hard time getting the time to sit down and blog or even catch up on all of my photo taking of the boys. Life at our house never seems to slow down. Of course it's Springtime, so that means soccer and baseball have started. I am still full time subbing at Dadeville in the 1st grade classroom. I love teaching and look forward to getting my masters completed this summer and then I will just have student teaching and I will be DONE!!! Teaching is part of a passion that I have had for awhile now, and it is something that I can do and still be active in my children's lives. I wanted to do something that I would have summers, weekends, and holidays off with them. Family is so important to me and I want to make it a priority. Of course Matthew is preparing for the busy summer of camps, camps and VBS. This will be my second year as the preschool director. Looking forward to that, and working with all the little guys and teaching them that Jesus loves them. In the next few weeks I hope to get photos downloaded and our blog caught back up. So please be patient, and know that I am probably at a soccer, baseball game, or up at the church doing something. Or you can really dream big, and think that maybe I'm on a beach somewhere soaking up the sun and enjoying a good book. Haha!! Or reality can set in and I'm probably up to my elbows in laundry and cleaning. May you all have a great week.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment